Documentation?

Jun 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I have just downloaded samples and started to use them, and I'm very thankful about that. but as I don't understand the use of some instructions in the sample projects, I cant get my own project to work.

So is there any incoming reference or documentation in a little while? or at least samples with comments on use of instructions?

---

regards ..

vahid

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Hi Vahid,
Please post the errors or explain the problem which you experience and I will try to help. Examples are copy of the original examples from CLIPS, and there is not lot of documentation.

On Jun 2, 2012, at 5:25 PM, vahidm wrote:

I have just downloaded samples and started to use them, and I'm very thankful about that. but as I don't understand the use of some instructions in the sample projects, I cant get my own project to work.

So is there any incoming reference or documentation in a little while? or at least samples with comments on use of instructions?

---

regards ..

vahid

Jun 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Is it possible to explain me how to use Environment::Eval function please? for example I want to save a list of my facts in a file, like what save-fact does in clips. How can I use Eval to do it? a simple example will work.

Coordinator
Jun 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Edited Jun 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hi Vahid,

Sorry for my late answer.

Environment.Eval Allows an expression to be evaluated (the C# equivalent of the CLIPS eval command).

Example of what you want to achieve:(it will save the facts in the current working directory):

enviroment.Eval("(save-facts my-facts.txt)");

====================

You can use the documentation at http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/OnlineDocs.html, it is 100% valid for current implementation.

Regards

Mihail

Jun 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Hello Michail,

Thank you for answers. That was my own problem of being new to clips. So I figured it out myself using some try and error.

By the way I appreciate your responsibility and I hope you the best with your projects.

---

regards ..

vahid

Feb 4, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Hi, I would like use CLIPS in C#.
  1. I downloaded CLIPS.NET.chm but some error message about wrong web page is shown.
  2. Do you have source code for C#.
Regards pavelj
Coordinator
Feb 4, 2013 at 10:37 PM
<div>Yes, you can check the project, there is a source and also examples. <br> <br> Regards <div>Mihail</div> </div> <div><br> On 04.02.2013, at 09:21, &quot;justizp&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:notifications@codeplex.com">notifications@codeplex.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br> <br> </div> <blockquote type="cite"> <div> <p>From: justizp</p> <div id="ThreadNotificationPostBody">Hi, I would like use CLIPS in C#. 1. I downloaded CLIPS.NET.chm but some error message about wrong web page is shown. 2. Do you have source code for C#. Regards pavelj</div> </div> </blockquote>