Where to put the CLIPSlib.dll

Nov 11, 2011 at 7:29 AM

Hello there!!

Im trying to integrate CLIPS with visual studio, the CLIPSNET.dll library works perfect, but, when i run the program it ask for the CLIPSLib.dll.I try to include it in to my workspace, but i get an error message that the reference cannot be added, and to make sure that is a valid COM component or assambly.

Can you help me with this??

Where i got to put the CLIPSlib.dll?? any special place inside the Visual Studio files??

Thanks!!!!

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2011 at 7:55 AM
Can you send me some example project so can reproduce the problem?

On Nov 11, 2011, at 9:29 AM, jstuartp wrote:

Hello there!!

Im trying to integrate CLIPS with visual studio, the CLIPSNET.dll library works perfect, but, when i run the program it ask for the CLIPSLib.dll.I try to include it in to my workspace, but i get an error message that the reference cannot be added, and to make sure that is a valid COM component or assambly.

Can you help me with this??

Where i got to put the CLIPSlib.dll?? any special place inside the Visual Studio files??

Thanks!!!!

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2011 at 9:28 PM

You only need to reference Mommosoft.ExpertSystem.dll. I think make be you mix it with some other project. Mommosoft.ExpertSystem.dll is build with VC 2010 C++ Runtime, and no other dependencies.

Regards

Miahil

Nov 11, 2011 at 9:32 PM

And can i see the source code for the examples in this site? i need to se some example of usage of the libery, if is not a problem off course.

Coordinator
Nov 19, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Sure , you can download latest here: http://clips.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/67862#

Regards

Mihail

Mar 28, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I can not add Mommosoft.ExpertSystem.dll. It does not contain version information.

image:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9A81BB81ADBFA69E!512&authkey=!AGulsLB2r_RqH4w

thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 29, 2013 at 7:18 AM
It is not right. I think problem is somewhere else. Please send me our project or the log file from the build. You also have referenced ClipsNet, which is different implementation.

Regards
Mihail

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:12 PM
hi michail:
when I open the sample project . It shows a yellow exclamation in "Mommosoft.ExperSystem", My VS is 2008, is the version lower?
And I download another clips.net.2.0(including CLIPSLib.dll and CLIPSNet.dll) from "souceforge.com". I want to know the difference between this version and yours.

thanks!
Coordinator
Jan 20, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Edited Jan 20, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Hi, I do not know what the yellow mark say. Project on sourceforge.com is not mine. I think is some lot more old than mine.
Mommosoft.ExperSystem.dll is mixed assembly with C and C# code.
Jan 22, 2014 at 10:33 AM
thanks for your answer. I have solved this problem by using .Net 2010.
I have some problem.:
(1) If you have some visual tool to edit the clips language used by expert.
(2) May I get some examples writed by c# with objects and rules? If processed with database better. thanks.
(3)the process of developing an expert system like this?
1 write clp file and debug
2 develop client soft and debug
Can I debug clp file in .Net?
(4) Does your version based on clips6.30(developed by nasa)

Thank you very much!