Recompile for Windows Phone Silverlight

Mar 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Hello

I am trying to use your project to build a small Windows Phone app for Expert systems course at my faculty.

I am getting a warning that there is a mismatch

Warning 2 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Mommosoft.ExpertSystem", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

I was wondering if you/we could recompile the lib to be used with Windows Phone Silverlight projects?

Thanks

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Hi Igrali,
Main code is not compiled for the architecture which you try to use. Sorry for inconvenience.
Regards
Mihail

On Mar 25, 2012, at 7:59 PM, igrali wrote:

Hello

I am trying to use your project to build a small Windows Phone app for Expert systems course at my faculty.

I am getting a warning that there is a mismatch

Warning 2 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Mommosoft.ExpertSystem", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

I was wondering if you/we could recompile the lib to be used with Windows Phone Silverlight projects?

Thanks